NEW RELEASE - I Drew My Soulmate: MM Romance by Lynn Michaels


#NEWRELEASE #KU

 I Drew My Soulmate: MM Romance with age gap and a billionaire (BDSM Billionaire Boyfriends Book 2)

It's all about ink and cuffs and uncertain hearts.When billionaire Drew King, aka King of Doms, meets bratty tattoo artist, Justin Rockwell, everything he cares about changes. Justin was anything but a sub. How could this ever work out?His eyes, his heart, his ink - I wanted them all.” ~DrewJustin Rockwell, up-and-coming tattoo artist, isn't sure about all this BDSM play that comes with his new love interest, Drew, who's not just a Dom, but the King of Doms. Was this only a naughty fling, or could Drew be his soulmate?I never wanted to put ink on skin as much as when I saw him.” ~ JustinTags: BDSM billionaire boyfriends, age gap with hot guys, sexy tattoos, fun toys like motorcycles & yachts, tattoo guns and uncertain hearts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midnight Riff by Lynn Michaels

#preorder Finish Jump: MM Sports Romance Holeshot Side Story by Lynn Michaels