A Heart to Revitalize Me by Michele Notaro


 

Lately my straight best friend has been very… handsy, which is killing me because I’ve been in love with the idiot for years.


I love my best friend, I always have, but I never wanted him to realize just how much. He’s never seemed to notice before, but since he broke up with his girlfriend, he’s been really clingy. Like way more than I’ve ever seen.

I love it. And it’s killing me.

A Heart To Revitalize Me by @michelenotaro.author is NOW LIVE

πŸ’™ https://mybook.to/HeartToRevitalizeMe πŸ’™


Read it, and the rest of The Magi Accounts, free in Kindle Unlimited!

.

#GayRomanceReviews #GRR #GRRblast #MicheleNotaro #TheMagiAccounts #AHeartToRevitalizeMe #pnr #paranormal #bingeableseries #urbanfantacy #MMromance #ReadWithPride

-

Connect with the author: FB/IG @michelenotaro.author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midnight Riff by Lynn Michaels

#preorder Finish Jump: MM Sports Romance Holeshot Side Story by Lynn Michaels

Release Day - Finish Jump by Lynn Michaels